We all know that CBD is a great supplement for muscle pain relief. But did you know there are also CBD creams and salves out there that can do the same? These products have been around for decades, but they’re getting more popular by the day.
If you want to try one of these creams or salves, make sure you check with your doctor first. They might not be right for you, depending on what type of pain you’re struggling with and how severe it is.
There are many types of CBD cream available on the market today. Many of them contain THC which may cause anxiety, panic attacks, and paranoia in some people. If this is something you feel uncomfortable with, then you should look elsewhere.
The best option we recommend is CBD Cream from the company Pure Kana, which has a full spectrum oil that contains only CBD isolate. This makes it completely free of any psychoactive compounds, so you won’t get high when using this product. It will still help relieve sore muscles and joints, and is suitable for anyone who wants to use it without worrying about side effects.
This cream isn’t just made up of CBD, either. There is also green tea extract, coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe vera, and other natural ingredients that work together to produce a powerful result.
Pure Kana CBD Cream comes in three different strengths:
- 50mg/30ml – Best for those who only need a little bit of support during their workouts
- 100mg/30ml – Great for those who need more support while working out
- 150mg/30ml – Ideal for athletes who need even more assistance with their recovery process
You can buy each bottle for $45 on Amazon here.
Many people prefer cannabis oil over other forms of CBD because it can be consumed orally instead of having to apply it topically. The problem with this method is that it takes time before the active ingredient reaches your bloodstream. Cannabis oil must go through a liver detoxification process to become fully effective.
However, if you don’t mind waiting, then you can benefit from this method. You simply add some drops into your juice or smoothie before drinking it. This will allow you to enjoy the benefits of CBD immediately after consuming it.
Another benefit of cannabis oil is that it works as an analgesic. As explained above, this can be useful for those who suffer from chronic pain conditions like arthritis.
One downside of cannabis oil for muscle pain relief, however, is the fact that it doesn’t always last long enough. In order to obtain the most effective results, you’ll need to take multiple doses throughout the day.
This means that you could be wasting money on unnecessary supplements if you’re not careful. Fortunately, there are companies that sell pre-mixed cannabis oils that you can purchase online. Here at CBD Crew, we carry two options for you to choose from:
1) Full Spectrum CBD/THC Oil – This oil has a ratio of 15% CBD and 85% THC. Because of its higher THC content, it’s ideal for pain relief, stress management, and sleep improvement.
2) Full Spectrum CBD Oil – This oil has a ratio of 10% CBD and 90% THC. It’s perfect for pain relief, stress management, anxiety reduction, and insomnia.
You can purchase both of these oils for $80 per bottle on our website. We ship worldwide!
Cannabidiol Topical Gel
For some people, topical gel is the easiest way to get their hands on CBD. However, this method only provides a small amount of relief. For this reason, many people prefer taking a daily dose of CBD orally instead of applying it topically.
If you suffer from joint pain, this is going to be especially important. After all, pain is the number one reason why people visit doctors and end up using topical CBD cremes at all.
Fortunately, there are several companies that offer a combination of CBD gels and cremes. All of these come in various strengths, and you can find them on Amazon here:
1) PureKana CBD Gummies – Made with pure isolate, these gummies are packed with 30 milligrams of CBD per piece and are highly recommended for beginners looking for a simple solution to their pain issues.
2) PureKana CBD Gummies – Like the ones listed above, these gummies contain 30 milligrams of CBD per piece. However, instead of isolating cannabinoids, these gummies are made with a blend of CBD and CBDA.
3) Natures Garden CBD Gummies – This line of gummies contains 20 milligrams of CBD per piece, making it one of the stronger options available on the market.
4) Pure Kana CBD Gummies – These gummies also contain 30 milligrams of CBD per piece. However, unlike the other gummies on this list, these ones aren’t made with isolate. Instead, they are made with a mixture of CBD and CBDA.
5) Herbal Renewals CBD Balms – These balms feature a ratio of 1:1 CBD:CBG (cannabigerol). This is also known as “the good stuff”, and it’s believed to be more efficient than CBD isolate. Each balm contains 25 mg of CBD and 5 mg of CBG.
6) Natural Alchemist CBD Topical Solution – These topical solutions provide a whopping 2 ounces of CBD and are sold in dropper bottles that contain either 5 or 10 milligrams of CBD per drop.
7) Medical Jane CBD Topical Solution – Made with organic hemp extract, this topical solution is ideal for those who want to avoid synthetic chemicals. Each bottle contains 100 drops of CBD solution that contain 3.5 milligrams of CBD per drop.
8) Elixinol CBD Topical Solution – Made with a proprietary blend of organic essential oils, this topical solution is designed to treat chronic pain problems caused by inflammation.
Allergan CBD Patch
If you’re someone who suffers from chronic pain, you should consider purchasing a patch containing CBD. It’s a quick, easy, and discreet way to boost your levels of CBD without having to worry about overdosing yourself.
In addition to being a convenient form of delivery, patches can also help with the healing process. Some people report feeling less pain after receiving regular applications on their skin, while others say they experience almost immediate relief when using them.
Unfortunately, many patches on the market contain THC, which is why it’s not advised for those who are seeking pain relief. However, if you’d rather avoid THC, then you should opt for an alternative product.
Here are a few alternatives to the Allergan patch that you might want to consider:
1) Elixinol CBD Patch – Made with pure CBD isolate, these patches are extremely potent and effective. Each patch contains 50 mg of CBD per square inch.
2) Elixinol CBD Patch – As mentioned above, these patches are made with pure CBD isolate. However, the concentration of CBD contained within them is much lower than the patches above. Each patch contains 25 mg of CBD per square inch.
3) Elixinol CBD Patch – Made with a proprietary blend of essential oils, these patches are ideal for those who are suffering from inflammatory conditions.
If you’re looking for a more discreet way to get your hands on CBD, then you might want to consider marijuana topicals. Marijuana topicals are available in several strengths, ranging between 0.05% to 25%.
They’re also incredibly easy to use. Simply apply them directly to your muscles and wait until they dry before removing them. Most topicals will take anywhere between five minutes to fifteen minutes to dry, depending on the strength of the product you purchased.
Once your topicals dry, you can use them again by reapplying them and waiting for them to dry once more. Once you’ve used them for the second time, you can wash them off with warm water and soap. Keep in mind that many marijuana topicals can stain clothing, so you’ll want to wear something comfortable while wearing them.
If anyone wants to check the cbd cream for pain for sale then they can do this with the help of internet and they will get to know every correct information regarding it. So it is must for everyone to know about what they are taking inside their body and they can also read the review of it on their repudiated site. So consider all these things before purchasing.