The Sims 4 video game is the fourth installation in the life simulation franchise The Sims and was available to players from September 2014 onwards. The latest addition to the Sims 4 world was an expansion pack titled Snowy World, released in October 2020. Thus, for six strong years, the Sims 4 world has been providing joy and entertainment to gamers around the world.
What Makes Sims So Appealing?
As one of the world’s bestselling video game series, there is a lot that Sims 4 offers to players. This includes –
- Like its predecessors, the sandbox world has no set goals, instead of allowing players to enjoy their time on the game doing what they like- be it getting an education and job, falling in love, or simply making mischief.
- Sims allows people to be as creative as they want. One of the favorite activities of people who play the sims is building their houses, which allows them to let their imagination and ideas flow freely.
- The routine and regularity of sims help many people get away from the stress of daily life and enter a world where they can control happenings to a great extent. This escapism of the sims has been much appreciated over time.
- Lastly, the Sims have been known to introduce various new tasks and goals that people can work up to. Of these, Sims 4 How to Write Songs has been receiving particular attention from players.
Be A Rockstar
When The Sims introduced the avatars’ ability to write songs, the move was met with massive cheers – after all, who has not dreamed of making music and having the world groove to it? To get composing, however, there are some steps that players need to follow
- Like all abilities, one needs to level up to a certain level to write music. Choose a musical instrument, and have your avatar reach at least level eight on that instrument. As of now, the choice is between guitar, piano, violin, and the pipe organ.
- Once level eight is reached, one gains the ability to select the ‘write music’ option when interacting with the chosen musical instrument. The actual writing part can take some time, but things smoothen out once the player gets started.
- There is always the option to save a song midday, so all of the time and effort need not be put into the song in one go. Sims receive a musical sheet when they unlock songwriting abilities, which means that the melodies once composed can be accessed any time again.
So, this answers the question of Sims 4 How to Write Songs. The addition of the ability to create music has opened up a new channel for creativity in the Sims world. Those who have always wanted to experiment with music can now create something and enjoy both the process and the final product.