Not anyone would rarely have enjoyed playing video games during their leisure time. Video games help in the coordination of your hand and eye movements and also help in increasing your concentration power. Minecraft is one of the famous video games which Mojang Studios developed. This game involves a large setup where hundreds of players are involved in placing and breaking different blocks in a three-dimensional setup. Different modes in this game involve both single and multiple players, wherein players can create structures and artworks in this game. Since Minecraft is a location-based game, where players need to traverse different locations, you require a map to track a place in this game. You can use Minecraft java accounts for sale to access Minecraft game. You will come to know further how to make a map in Minecraft further below.
Determining Your Map
Two types of map are provided by Minecraft, which are basic maps and locator maps. In the basic map, the actual map of your area is presented, but it can’t be used to track locations. To track the location of every player on the map, a locator map is needed. For using both maps, certain tools are required. You will come to know about those tools further below.
Tools For Using Minecraft Maps
A few of the tools needed for using both basic and location maps are
- Furnace and a crafting table- For crafting anything on Minecraft, you need to have both furnace and a crafting table with you while playing this game.
- A pile of Redstone dust and four ore blocks made up of iron- Within the 16 layers of the realm, you can find a Redstone ore block to obtain the Redstone dust. The four ore blocks made up of iron can be located on the left side just above sea level.
- Sugar canes- You will require them to make paper. They can be found near the water in the realm.
- Fuel- You also requires fuel for burning in the furnace. For burning, you can either use a block of coal, a block of charcoal or four blocks of wood. Wood is preferred usually as it involves the least involvement of labour in its burning. For obtaining coal, you can get coal ore present in the underground of the realm. Charcoal can be obtained by mixing both coal and wood inside the furnace.
Creation Of The Map
The steps needed to create a locator map for displaying your exact location in the game are
- Firstly, add the ore made up of iron at the top of the furnace and fuel at the bottom surface of the furnace. You can use any of the fuels for adding to the furnace.
- The iron bars will be then created inside the furnace, which you can drag into your inventory.
- In the crafting table, then add a pile of Redstone dust and four iron bars. Thus, a compass will be created.
- Then, the compass needs to be dragged into the inventory.
- It would help if you filled all the boxes of your inventory to make a map.
Thus, you can explore Minecraft java accounts for sale to make maps on Minecraft and play this game.