Start the day with a portion of fresh fruit and glass of juice. Why? To induce urine and to eliminate toxins and bypass the body.
- Who do you want to ward off?In the morning hours, the first meal! The fruit should be half-up to 1 hour before the meal or 3 hours after the lunch! Why? This is a woody reverberation, and if you do not go after the meal of the food you previously had to consume.
- Fruit can get hungry even in the evening, but in the morning as the first meal is the most rewarding because it is not good to eat heavy and long-digesting food for the goat. Why? Our body has a cyclic structure:a) From 4-5 to 12 hours it is purified from all by-products and toxins.b) From 12 to 20 hours our body receives food.c) From 20 to 4-5 hours our body uses the foods that are fed and nutrients from it.
Do not consume concentrated proteins (meat, livestock, fish) in the same meal with concentrated jaggries (pasta, rice, chips). Why? Scientists have discovered that when they are introduced together they have the opposite effect and their overall effect is poor. For example, you eat fish, meat, or poultry together with a portion of salad, and also pasta, rice, or compra are consumed with salad!
- Every day you will be balanced (biologically effective) daily meals. Why?In order to enter into your body the necessary nutrients: proteins, jaguars, unsaturated fats, liquids!
If you are missing out on the essential nutrients, you can be prone to many diseases and complexities. Men often face testosterone imbalance which paves the way to many other physical and mental issues. They can effectively include the supplements as they can
improve muscle growth by using these testosterone pills. As they have plenty of natural nutrients, they help in complete health improvement.
- Whom should the last daily meal and forgiveness be taken?Minimum 3-4 hours before washing, in order to minimize pressure on the body!
When preparing meals, the so-called. lardly butter, such as olive, sunflower and soybean oil. Why? Because these oils are a great source of useful unsaturated fatty acids necessary for the body.
- Your weight is divided by 8 and you will get the daily amount of fluid (2 dl) that you need to test. (If your body weight is 72 kilograms, it means you have to drink 9 × 2 dl.)Use your urine if it is light and transparent, it’s a sign that you drink enough fluids. If the urine is thick and with a yellow color, you start drinking at least 1.5 to 2 liters of liquid per day!
- You are trying to enter enough, but not too much (not more than 25 g) fibers from different sources! Sweet pasta, rice, compri and fruit! Why?The fibers protect the heart muscles, they heal the digestive system, maintain optimal weight and permitted cholesterol, prevent the appearance of high blood pressure and diabetes, venous disease and cancer
- Fats are optional fresh foods (not frozen), seasonally watched in our area, which is without pesticides and without fertilizer! 11. Drink fresh milk (not permanently, since there are a large number of chemicals) and fermented dairy products: kefir, probiotics and whey.
- The soup of the fish at least twice a week, because it is easy to digest and rich with essential amino acids, essential fats, as well as vitamins and minerals.
- Consume daily supplemental vitamin C, E, complex vitamins and minerals and oligoelements daily. Why?Since old people can hardly absorb all the necessary micronutrients from the food.
- You must have moderate physical activity every day, such as dressing, bicycle riding, swimming, gymnastics and fitness.
- You work in the family, neighborhood and your environment, where you live to spread positive energy. So you will avoid the stress and before you hear your health.
Texts and information in the “Healthy Food” section are exclusively informative and can not replace professional medical and health advice, examinations, diagnoses or therapies. Before starting any new therapy, changing the existing or introducing any exercise regimen or diet – in consultation with your doctor.